They Adore~

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A spontaneous message to 10S2a-rians

B.U.S.Y.

This must be the best word to describe STPM students' life recently.

The blog seems frozen since long time ago,
but I can understand our circumstances.
A tons of tutorials, mountain-like homework, revisions, projects ...
I guess all of us didn't really expect that our life will go on like this.
Semester 2, it is indeed an horrible period for us.
Our schedule was terribly packed,
we don't get enough time to rest after our lessons.
Almost everyday,
from 8am to 4pm,
it's torturing indeed.
Moreover there are still co-curricular activities bothering us.

I know, everyone feels they're gonna be worn out, so as me.

However, I don't hope we just give up here.

It has been already a year since we started our STPM course.
Next week, our brand new 3rd semester, also known as final semester, will begin.

Time flies really fast.
I still couldn't believe that I was here for already a year,
and it is only half a year to go.
We will be taking our real STPM that time,
and after that, maybe,
we will wave farewell to our beloved friends here.

We can't change the reality,
life is still going on without waiting anyone else.

Therefore, why don't we appreciate our remaining half year,
not only to study hard,
but also be with our friends nicely and sincerely?

I know we are going through a hard time in studying right now,
and we feel like surrender sometimes.
But please, don't give up.
Study hard, study smart, and have fun simultaneously.

To all my beloved 10S2a-rians,
all the best of luck!
Jia you! Ganbatte! Fighting!

I love 10S2a!

No comments:

Post a Comment